Short Course Schooling Event
Sunday, June 3, 2018
878445 5th Line, Mulmur, ON, L9V 0L2
(between Mansfield & Creemore)
Suitable for green horses/green riders
Rolling terrain with sandy footing. Rain or shine!!
3 Formats / 3 Divisions
Dressage - Jumping - Dressage & Short Course of Stadium/Cross Country Fences
2018 START TIMES & COMPETITOR LIST DOWNLOAD
Entrants are to provide a copy of their OEF membership with the waiver, or proof of equivalent personal liability coverage for equine activities ($5,000,000 Personal Liability Insurance that will respond to actions brought against you as a result of bodily injury or property damage you cause through your non-commercial use of a horse you own, rent, lease or borrow, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.)
INSURANCE WAIVER DOWNLOAD
(Please sign and bring to event)
Approved helmet is required, safety vest required for Cross Country
IMPORTANT REMINDERS TO COMPETITORS:
* The course will be available to be walked on Saturday June 2nd from 3:00 pm until 5:00 pm.
* Grounds open at 7:30 am on Sunday June 3rd.
* Please review the Scoring Rules and if you have any questions please ask.
* There is no food on site, so please pack a cooler and drinks.
* DO NOT bring your dog to the show. Dogs will not be permitted on the property.
* Cars following horse transport cannot park in the Trailer Parking Area. There will be a shuttle available to move you and your tack etc to your trailer from the car park, trailer parking is very limited.
* Please report to the Registration Desk located at the Clubhouse to pick up your competitor package.
* We would greatly appreciate that any waivers not already provided, be completed and handed in at the Registration Desk when you pick up your competitor package.
* If you have not already provided your proof of liability insurance, we need this for every rider and if the horse is owned by someone else we need the horse owner's proof of liability as well as their signature on the Insurance Waiver (see below for a download).
* If the competitor is age 18 years of age or younger, the Insurance Waiver must be duly signed by rider, parent or legal guardian.
We look forward to having you and hope you have a great ride!